PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT THROUGHOUT THE BIG CHUTE HYDROELECTRIC REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Schwass, Richard D.
Impact Assessment, Vol. 11 (1993), Iss. 4 P.417https://doi.org/10.1080/07349165.1993.9725842 [Citations: 1]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects