A global performance assessment of rainwater harvesting under climate change
Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Vol. 132 (2018), Iss. P.62https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2018.01.023 [Citations: 60]
Suitability of roof harvested rainwater for potential potable water production: A scoping review
Alim, Mohammad A.
Khan, Muhammad M.
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 248 (2020), Iss. P.119226https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119226 [Citations: 56]
Urban rainwater harvesting systems: Research, implementation and future perspectives
Burns, Matthew J.
Fisher-Jeffes, Lloyd N.
Water Research, Vol. 115 (2017), Iss. P.195https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2017.02.056 [Citations: 339]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects