A Simplified Irrigation Pump Testing Method for Developing Countries: A Case Study in Bangladesh
Colton, Jonathan S.
Matin, Md. Abdul
Krupnik, Timothy J.
Irrigation and Drainage, Vol. 67 (2018), Iss. 4 P.559https://doi.org/10.1002/ird.2269 [Citations: 2]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects