Pilot Waste‐Stabilization Pond in Tanzania
Journal of Environmental Engineering, Vol. 118 (1992), Iss. 2 P.286https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(1992)118:2(286) [Citations: 5]
Evaluation of Occurrence, Concentration, and Removal of Pathogenic Parasites and Fecal Coliforms in Three Waste Stabilization Pond Systems in Tanzania
Outwater, Anne H.
Van Deun, Rob
The Scientific World Journal, Vol. 2019 (2019), Iss. P.1https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/3415617 [Citations: 11]
Septic Tank–Soakpit Systems in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mwanuzi, F. L.
Mbwette, T. S. A.
Journal of Environmental Engineering, Vol. 123 (1997), Iss. 1 P.93https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(1997)123:1(93) [Citations: 3]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects