Editorial: Statistics matter, but people matter more
Anderson, M. B., Brown D, Jean, I. (2012). Time to Listen: Hearing People on the Receiving End of International Aid. Cambridge, MA: CDA Collaborative Learning Projects, 2012. https://www.cdacollaborative.org/publication/time-to-listen-hearing-people-on-the-receiving-end-of-international-aid/ [accessed 28 June 2022].
Nafisi, A. (2005) ‘Mysterious connections that link us together’, This I Believe [radio programme], NPR, Morning Edition, 18 July. https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4753976&t=1601374448747 [accessed 28 June 2022].
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects