Sustainable Operation and Maintenance of Urban Infrastructure: Myth or Reality?
Cotton, A. P.
Journal of Urban Planning and Development, Vol. 131 (2005), Iss. 1 P.39https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9488(2005)131:1(39) [Citations: 36]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study