Does Training Improve Sanitary Inspection Answer Agreement between Inspectors? Quantitative Evidence from the Mukono District, Uganda
Lapworth, Dan J.
McKeown, Rory Moses
Resources, Vol. 9 (2020), Iss. 10 P.120https://doi.org/10.3390/resources9100120 [Citations: 2]
How we assess water safety: A critical review of sanitary inspection and water quality analysis
Kelly, Emma R.
Science of The Total Environment, Vol. 718 (2020), Iss. P.137237https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137237 [Citations: 28]
Adapting sanitary inspections for the monitoring of small drinking water supplies in Iceland
Gunnarsdottir, M. J.
Gardarsson, S. M.
McKeown, R. M.
Journal of Water and Health, Vol. 20 (2022), Iss. 5 P.755https://doi.org/10.2166/wh.2022.144 [Citations: 0]
Management of risk factors for breaking localised pathways of microbial contamination in tubewells with handpump: a case study from India
Singh, Nagendra Prasad
Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, Vol. 8 (2022), Iss. 2 P.2513https://doi.org/10.1007/s40808-021-01242-0 [Citations: 0]
Sanitary inspection, microbial water quality analysis, and water safety in handpumps in rural sub-Saharan Africa
npj Clean Water, Vol. 4 (2021), Iss. 1https://doi.org/10.1038/s41545-020-00093-z [Citations: 8]
Improving Risk Assessments by Sanitary Inspection for Small Drinking-Water Supplies—Qualitative Evidence
McKeown, Rory Moses
Resources, Vol. 9 (2020), Iss. 6 P.71https://doi.org/10.3390/resources9060071 [Citations: 13]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects