Expert Answers: Rainwater Harvesting
D. Brett Martinson, Robert Meerman, Maarten Onneweer, Aftab Opel, Ian NealExperts are asked important questions relating to rainwater harvesting: Is the quality of roof-harvested water acceptable? Is the cost of RWH acceptable? Is rainwater harvesting a useful part of water supply services everywhere? Is RWH equally useful in urban and rural environments? And how can we measure the water harvesting potential of seasonal rivers?
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects