Overview of holistic application of biogas for small scale farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa
Orskov, Egil R.
Yongabi Anchang, Kenneth
Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol. 70 (2014), Iss. P.4https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe.2014.02.028 [Citations: 44]
Community Water Improvement, Household Water Insecurity, and Women’s Psychological Distress: An Intervention and Control Study in Ethiopia
Stevenson, E. G. J.
Caruso, B. A.
Freeman, M. C.
Tsai, Alexander C.
PLOS ONE, Vol. 11 (2016), Iss. 4 P.e0153432https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0153432 [Citations: 76]
Energy Cost of Human Labour in Farming
Nag, P. K.
Gite, L. P.
2020https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-7269-2_4 [Citations: 0]
Ergonomics in Agriculture
Schuman, Stanley H.
Journal of Agromedicine, Vol. 8 (2002), Iss. 1 P.9https://doi.org/10.1300/J096v08n01_02 [Citations: 5]
Getting the basic rights – the role of water, sanitation and hygiene in maternal and reproductive health: a conceptual framework
Campbell, Oona M. R.
Tropical Medicine & International Health, Vol. 20 (2015), Iss. 3 P.252https://doi.org/10.1111/tmi.12439 [Citations: 62]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines