Impact of pit latrines on drinking water contaminations in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Esser, Kjell B.
Baig, Shams Ali
Environmental Forensics, Vol. 18 (2017), Iss. 4 P.296https://doi.org/10.1080/15275922.2017.1368042 [Citations: 4]
Groundwater Contamination from Rural Pit Latrines: Examples from Siberia and Kosova
Karnachuk, O. V.
Parnachev, V. P.
Water and Environment Journal, Vol. 16 (2002), Iss. 2 P.147https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1747-6593.2002.tb00386.x [Citations: 36]
THE THIRD WORLD'S VIP
The Lancet, Vol. 335 (1990), Iss. 8690 P.633https://doi.org/10.1016/0140-6736(90)90415-2 [Citations: 0]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects