Field Guide to Appropriate Technology
2003https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-012335185-2/50052-8 [Citations: 1]
Modeling Separation of Flocculant Particles in Horizontal-Flow Gravel Bed
Alaerts, G. J.
Journal of Environmental Engineering, Vol. 123 (1997), Iss. 12 P.1254https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(1997)123:12(1254) [Citations: 0]
Sustainable Water Treatment with Induced Bank Filtration
Boving, Thomas B.
Water, Vol. 15 (2023), Iss. 2 P.361https://doi.org/10.3390/w15020361 [Citations: 0]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects