Bacterial contamination of weaning foods and drinking water in rural Bangladesh
Henry, F. J.
Huttly, S. R. A.
Aziz, K. M. A.
Epidemiology and Infection, Vol. 104 (1990), Iss. 1 P.79https://doi.org/10.1017/S0950268800054558 [Citations: 33]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study