Genetically Modified and other Innovative Vector Control Technologies
Arthropods of Medical Importance: Need for Genetic and Other Innovative Vector Control Technologies, with Emphasis on Eco-biosocial and Environmental Considerations
Tyagi, B. K.
2021https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-2964-8_1 [Citations: 0]
Suppression of Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae) using augmentative release of dragonfly larvae (Odonata: Libellulidae) with community participation in Yangon, Myanmar
Sein, Myint Myint
Thu, Myat Myat
Corbet, Philip S.
Bulletin of Entomological Research, Vol. 80 (1990), Iss. 2 P.223https://doi.org/10.1017/S0007485300013468 [Citations: 44]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines