The development of small-scale irrigation in sub-Saharan Africa
Carter, Richard C.
Public Administration and Development, Vol. 9 (1989), Iss. 5 P.543https://doi.org/10.1002/pad.4230090507 [Citations: 11]
Sustainable use of groundwater for smallscale irrigation
Carter, Richard C
Land Use Policy, Vol. 11 (1994), Iss. 4 P.275https://doi.org/10.1016/0264-8377(94)90053-1 [Citations: 10]
Carr, M. K. V.
Leeds-Harrison, P. B.
Carter, R. C.
Outlook on Agriculture, Vol. 19 (1990), Iss. 4 P.229https://doi.org/10.1177/003072709001900404 [Citations: 1]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects