Experience with Rainwater Catchment Systems in Kenya and Botswana
McPHERSON, H. J.
Natural Resources Forum, Vol. 9 (1985), Iss. 4 P.253https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1477-8947.1985.tb01070.x [Citations: 1]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study