A brief history of hand-drilled wells in Niger
Methods for Characterizing Groundwater Resources with Sparse In Situ Data
Jones, Norman L.
Williams, Gustavious P.
Ames, Daniel P.
Hydrology, Vol. 9 (2022), Iss. 8 P.134https://doi.org/10.3390/hydrology9080134 [Citations: 0]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects