A brief history of hand-drilled wells in Niger
Methods for Characterizing Groundwater Resources with Sparse In Situ Data
Jones, Norman L.
Williams, Gustavious P.
Ames, Daniel P.
Hydrology, Vol. 9 (2022), Iss. 8 P.134https://doi.org/10.3390/hydrology9080134 [Citations: 1]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines