role in future.
Rainwater harvesting as an alternative water resource in rural sites in central northern Namibia
Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, Parts A/B/C, Vol. 34 (2009), Iss. 13-16 P.776https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pce.2009.07.004 [Citations: 78]
Subsidizing the sustainability of rural water supply: the experience of the Brazilian rural rainwater-harvesting programme
Gomes, Uende A. F.
Pena, João L.
Water International, Vol. 39 (2014), Iss. 5 P.606https://doi.org/10.1080/02508060.2014.951255 [Citations: 3]
GIS-Based Analysis of a Rainwater Harvesting System in the Multipurpose Hall of Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science, and Technology
Mukwana, K. C.
Jatoi, A. R.
Jakhrani, A. Q.
Siyal, A. A.
Zaman, K. U.
Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research, Vol. 12 (2022), Iss. 4 P.8837https://doi.org/10.48084/etasr.4995 [Citations: 0]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study