If Hayek and Coase Were Environmentalists: Linking Economics and Ecology
Anderson, Terry L.
Supreme Court Economic Review, Vol. 23 (2015), Iss. 1 P.121https://doi.org/10.1086/686475 [Citations: 0]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects