Coagulant-based emergency water treatment
Desalination, Vol. 248 (2009), Iss. 1-3 P.83https://doi.org/10.1016/j.desal.2008.05.041 [Citations: 3]
Emergency water supply: A review of potential technologies and selection criteria
Fane, Anthony G.
Krantz, William B.
Water Research, Vol. 46 (2012), Iss. 10 P.3125https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2012.03.030 [Citations: 152]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study