Saline wells in Aceh
The Invisible Flood: The Chemistry, Ecology, and Social Implications of Coastal Saltwater Intrusion
Bernhardt, Emily S
Jordan, Thomas E
Neubauer, Scott C
Weston, Nathaniel B
BioScience, Vol. 69 (2019), Iss. 5 P.368https://doi.org/10.1093/biosci/biz027 [Citations: 100]
Natural and Anthropogenic Disasters
Tsunami Impacts and Rehabilitation of Groundwater Supply: Lessons Learned from Eastern Sri Lanka
Villholth, Karen G.
Amerasinghe, Priyanie H.
Manamperi, A. Sanjeewa P.
Goswami, Rohit R.
Panabokke, Chris R.
2010https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-2498-5_5 [Citations: 4]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects