Informal savings mechanisms for maintaining a rural water system, Ghana
Resource mobilization for community-managed rural water systems: Evidence from Ghana, Kenya, and Zambia
Behnke, Nikki L.
Shields, Katherine F.
Kelly, Emma R.
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 156 (2017), Iss. P.437https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.04.016 [Citations: 27]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects