World water day
Modelling framework for desalination treatment train comparison applied to brackish water sources
Desalination, Vol. 494 (2020), Iss. P.114632https://doi.org/10.1016/j.desal.2020.114632 [Citations: 3]
Using the underlying biological organization of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis functional network for protein function prediction
Mazandu, Gaston K.
Mulder, Nicola J.
Infection, Genetics and Evolution, Vol. 12 (2012), Iss. 5 P.922https://doi.org/10.1016/j.meegid.2011.10.027 [Citations: 12]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects