pipework and uses proxies for the susceptibility of the population to disease.
Risk assessment and water safety planning for rural water supply in Uttarakhand, India
Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, Vol. 193 (2021), Iss. 12https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-021-09609-7 [Citations: 0]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study