Implementing water-safety plans in urban piped-water supplies in Uganda
Measuring the Impacts of Water Safety Plans in the Asia-Pacific Region
De France, Jennifer
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 15 (2018), Iss. 6 P.1223https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph15061223 [Citations: 19]
Status of Water Safety Plan Development and Implementation in Uganda
Marks, Sara J.
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 16 (2019), Iss. 21 P.4096https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph16214096 [Citations: 16]
Reducing Groundwater Contamination from On-Site Sanitation in Peri-Urban Sub-Saharan Africa: Reviewing Transition Management Attributes towards Implementation of Water Safety Plans
Twinomucunguzi, Felix R. B.
Nyenje, Philip M.
Kulabako, Robinah N.
Foppen, Jan Willem
Sustainability, Vol. 12 (2020), Iss. 10 P.4210https://doi.org/10.3390/su12104210 [Citations: 9]
Success Factors for Water Safety Plan Implementation in Small Drinking Water Supplies in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
Hughes, Susan J.
Lapworth, Dan J.
Resources, Vol. 9 (2020), Iss. 11 P.126https://doi.org/10.3390/resources9110126 [Citations: 4]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines