The human dimension of water safety plans: a critical review of literature and information gaps
Gagnon, Graham A.
Environmental Reviews, Vol. 23 (2015), Iss. 1 P.24https://doi.org/10.1139/er-2014-0030 [Citations: 38]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects