local stakeholders to confront these difficulties.
Periurban Transformations in the Global South and Their Impact on Water-Based Livelihoods
Water, Vol. 12 (2020), Iss. 2 P.458https://doi.org/10.3390/w12020458 [Citations: 12]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study