under what conditions this water should be used are given in the guidelines, and outlined here.
An analytical study on municipal wastewater to energy generation, current trends, and future prospects in South Asian developing countries (an update on Pakistan scenario)
Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Vol. 28 (2021), Iss. 25 P.32075https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-021-14029-8 [Citations: 1]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study