Effects of Floods on the Use and Condition of Pit Latrines in Rural Bangladesh
HOQUE, BILQIS A.
Disasters, Vol. 13 (1989), Iss. 4 P.315https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-7717.1989.tb00725.x [Citations: 2]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects