Technical Brief No. 52: Water - quality or quantity?
New exit-site care of tunneled cuffed catheter-Disinfectant-free cleaning with shower using tap water
Nihon Toseki Igakkai Zasshi, Vol. 43 (2010), Iss. 2 P.189https://doi.org/10.4009/jsdt.43.189 [Citations: 2]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects