but its spread elsewhere has been slower. This article asks why.
Low-cost water-lifting from groundwater sources: a comparison of the EMAS Pump with the Rope Pump
MacCarthy, Michael F.
Carpenter, Jacob D.
Mihelcic, James R.
Hydrogeology Journal, Vol. 25 (2017), Iss. 5 P.1477https://doi.org/10.1007/s10040-017-1580-6 [Citations: 2]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Beyond ‘functionality’ of handpump-supplied rural water services in developing countries