Water auditing – tracking unaccounted-for water in Delhi, India
Urban Droughts in India: Case Study of Delhi
Sharma, Vinod K.
2019https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8947-3_10 [Citations: 2]
(Re-)Conceptualizing water inequality in Delhi, India through a feminist political ecology framework
Geoforum, Vol. 42 (2011), Iss. 2 P.143https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoforum.2011.01.004 [Citations: 268]
Urban water demand management: prospects and challenges for the developing countries
Sharma, Saroj K.
Water and Environment Journal, Vol. 23 (2009), Iss. 3 P.210https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1747-6593.2008.00134.x [Citations: 60]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects