Severity of Cognitive Needs and Specificity of Inter-level Connections in the Structure of Integrated Individuality of Students of High School
Belykh, T. V.
Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy, Vol. 17 (2017), Iss. 2 P.194https://doi.org/10.18500/1819-7671-2017-17-2-194-198 [Citations: 0]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines