describes how smaller, simple earth ponds have been constructed at low cost for irrigation, washing and for animals in the villages of the Badia, Jordan.
Defining Dry Rivers as the Most Extreme Type of Non-Perennial Fluvial Ecosystems
Sustainability, Vol. 12 (2020), Iss. 17 P.7202https://doi.org/10.3390/su12177202 [Citations: 6]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Beyond ‘functionality’ of handpump-supplied rural water services in developing countries