The following article presents a simple and low-cost alternative technique.
- Water harvesting in India
- Interview with Hilary Benn, Sectretary of State for International Development, the UK
- Rainwater harvesting: A suitable poverty reduction strategy for small-scale farmers in developing countries?
- Mainstreaming menstrual hygiene management in schools through the play-based approach: lessons learned from Ghana
- Critical lessons from apparent failure: using solar energy to supply piped water in a remote coastal area in Bangladesh