The following article presents a simple and low-cost alternative technique.
Hydrochemistry of groundwater in North Rajasthan, India: chemical and multivariate analysis
Ahada, Chetan P. S.
Environmental Earth Sciences, Vol. 76 (2017), Iss. 5https://doi.org/10.1007/s12665-017-6496-x [Citations: 25]
Assessment of hydrochemistry and groundwater quality in the coastal area of South Chennai, India
Sajil Kumar, P. J.
James, E. J.
Arabian Journal of Geosciences, Vol. 7 (2014), Iss. 7 P.2641https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-013-0940-3 [Citations: 66]
Origin of groundwater salinity (current seawater vs. saline deep water) in a coastal karst aquifer based on Sr and Cl isotopes. Case study of the La Clape massif (southern France)
Le Gal La Salle, Corinne
Applied Geochemistry, Vol. 37 (2013), Iss. P.212https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apgeochem.2013.07.006 [Citations: 70]
Effects of various sodium adsorption ratio (SAR) mediums on larval performance of the freshwater prawnMacrobrachium rosenbergii(de Man)
Tavabe, Kamran Rezaei
Aquaculture Research, Vol. 46 (2015), Iss. 3 P.725https://doi.org/10.1111/are.12219 [Citations: 10]
Response of selected indigenous dryland agroforestry tree species to salinity and implications for soil fertility management
Hadgu, Kiros Meles
Agroforestry Systems, Vol. 90 (2016), Iss. 6 P.1133https://doi.org/10.1007/s10457-016-9891-5 [Citations: 0]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Beyond ‘functionality’ of handpump-supplied rural water services in developing countries