region flow across several international boundaries, points to one thing: the need for international co-operation between all countries in the region.
- Training female sanitation volunteers
- Sanitation and the seven Ps — problems, promise, principles, people, politics, professionalism —and potties
- The Household-Centred Environmental Sanitation approach
- Effectiveness of in-line chlorination in a developing world gravity-flow water supply
- Uncovering the challenges to menstrual hygiene management in schools in Mali