* The land and the people - geography and society
* History of a kingdom
* An agricultural economy
* On foot in the hills
* A land of many gods - religion, caste, culture and society
* Women in Nepali society
* Health in the hills
* Education - children and work, school and the law
* Giant neighbours - India and China
* Flight from Bhutan - refugees
* Tourism - who benefits?
* Whose environmental problem?
* People power
* Facts and Figures
* Oxfam in Nepal
* Further reading
Omar Sattaur is writer and editor for Independent Consultant, Stockport, United Kingdom. He was communications advisor for DFID as well as editing and writing sustainable livelihoods publications.