Gender and Technology
* Cyberfeminism, technology and international 'development'
Radhika, Gajjala and Annapurna Mamidipudi
* Supporting the invisible technologists: the IDTG approach
* Marketing treadle pumps to women farmers in India, the IDE India experience
* Reproductive health technology and gender: is participation the key?
Katie Chapman and Gill Gordon
* Rural development and women: What are the best approaches to communicating information?
Joyce A. Otsyina and Diana Rosenberg
* Skilled craftswomen or cheap labour? Craft-based NGO projectsas an alternative to female urban migration in northern Thailand
* Rural women, development, and telecomunications: A pilot programme in South Africa
* The denigration of women in Malawian radio commercials
* Books and papers
* Internet resources
* Electronic discussion groups
Caroline Sweetman is Editor of the international journal Gender & Development and works for Oxfam GB.