Gender and Technology
- * Editorial
- Caroline Sweetman
- * Cyberfeminism, technology and international 'development'
- Radhika, Gajjala and Annapurna Mamidipudi
- * Supporting the invisible technologists: the IDTG approach
- Maggie Foster
- * Marketing treadle pumps to women farmers in India, the IDE India experience
- Maya Prabhu
- * Reproductive health technology and gender: is participation the key?
- Katie Chapman and Gill Gordon
- * Rural development and women: What are the best approaches to communicating information?
- Joyce A. Otsyina and Diana Rosenberg
- * Skilled craftswomen or cheap labour? Craft-based NGO projectsas an alternative to female urban migration in northern Thailand
- Rachel Humphreys
- * Rural women, development, and telecomunications: A pilot programme in South Africa
- Heather Schreiner
- * The denigration of women in Malawian radio commercials
- Charles Chilimampunga
- * Resources
- * Books and papers
- * Journals
- * Organisations
- * Internet resources
- * Electronic discussion groups
Caroline Sweetman was previously Editor of the international journal Gender & Development.