* NGOs and the Future: Taking Stock, Shaping Debates, Changing Practice
Deborah Eade and Ernst Ligteringen.
* Good News! You May be Out of a Job:Reflections on the Past and Future 50 Years for Northern NGOs
Alison Van Rooy.
* Riding High or Nosediving:Development NGOs in the New Millenium
* International NGOs and the Challenge of Modernity
* Globalisation, Civil Society, and the Multilateral System
Jose Antonio Alonso.
* The World Bank, Neo-liberalism, and Power: Discourse Analysis and Implications for Campaigners
* Dissonance or Dialogue: Changing Relations with the Corporate Sector
* NGOs as Development Partners to the Corporates:Child Football-Stichers in Pakistan
* NGOs: Fragmented Dreams
Jaime Joseph A.
* Indicators of Identity: NGOs and the Strategic Imperative of Assessing Core Values
* Development Agencies: Global or Solo Players?
* Coming top Grips with Organisational Values
* We NGOs: A Controversial Way of Being and Acting
* Northern NGO Advocacy: Perceptions, Reality, and the Challenge
* Campaigning: A Fashion or the Best Way to Change the Global Agenda?
* The International Anti-Debt Campaign: A Southern Activistmview for Activists in 'the North'... and 'the South'
* Heroismand Ambiguity: NGO Advocacy in International Policy
* Dissolving the Difference Between Humanitarianism and Development: The Mixing of a Rights-Based Solution
* Aid: A Mixed Blessing
Mary B. Anderson
* The Local Capacities for Peace Project: The Sudan Experience
* NGOs, Disasters, and Advocacy: Caught Between the Prophet and the Shepherd Boy
* Capacity Building: Shifting the Paradigms of Practice
* Gendering the Milennium: Globalising Women
* Gender in Development: A Long Haul - but we're Getting There!
* Impact Assessment: Seeing the Wood and the Trees
* Does Matson Matter? Assessing the Impact of a UK Neighbourhood Project
* Annotated Bibliography
* Addresses of Publishers and Other Organisations