Can Business Development Services practitioners learn from theories of innovation and services marketing?
Caniëls, Marjolein C.J.
Romijn, Henny A.
de Ruijter-De Wildt, Marieke
Development in Practice, Vol. 16 (2006), Iss. 5 P.425https://doi.org/10.1080/09614520600792366 [Citations: 7]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities