be made between the two groups, since the projects have different objectives, their expected impacts are non-identical, and the donors who are willing to support them have different expectations.
- Policy-induced constraints on small enterprise development in Asian developing countries
- Small enterprises in Singapore's economic development
- Let’s look before we leap: challenging our ideas on how savings groups work
- Taking stock: The challenge of savings for all
- Adverse selections and microfinance in rural Africa: signalling through environmental services