case study, and examines the schemes available there. It asks whether there is widespread knowledge of the incentives in the business community, and whether they are sufficiently attractive to overcome the disadvantages of moving business location.
- The informal sector and structural adjustment – strengthening collective coping mechanisms in Tanzania
- Providing safe drinking water for the poor in India
- Gender bias in dairy value chains in Nicaragua
- Taking Stock: Nothing exceeds like excess - The Indian microfinance crisis and what other countries should learn from it
- Market systems thinking in inclusive finance: influencing the influencers