particularly those geared to support work with women at the grassroots, to identify needs for new material, and to explore how to expand distribution channels. The following is a composite report on the comments of those interviewed reflecting common issues and obstacles related to the effective
delivery of information and training to support illiterate women's economic activities.
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains