1. Vector-borne diseases and refugees
2. Major vecto-borne diseases and their control
3. Vector-control strategies
5. Selection of spraying equipment
* Appendix 1: Addresses of relevant organisations
* Appendix 2. Addresses of commercial companies
Madeleine Thomson is a Senior Research Scientist at the International Research Institute for Climate and Society (IRI) with over eight years of service in the management team as Director of Impacts Research, Chair of the Africa Regional Programme and Senior advisor to the PAHO-WHO Collaborating Centre for malaria and other climate sensitive diseases. She currently leads the Health portfolio at IRI.