Impact Measurement and Accountability in Emergencies
The Good Enough Guide
Multibuy 20: 9781853397820
This pocket guide presents some tried and tested methods for putting impact measurement and accountability into practice throughout the life of a project. It is aimed at humanitarian practitioners, project officers and managers with some experience in the field and draws on the work of field staff, NGOs and inter-agency initiatives including Sphere, ALNAP, HAP International, and People In Aid.
- What is...?
- Why and how to use The Good Enough Guide
- Section 1: Involve people at every stage
- Section 2: Profile the people affected by the emergency
- Section 3: Identify the changes people want to see
- Section 4: Track changes and make feedback a two-way process
- Section 5: Use feedback to improve project impact
- Section 6: Tools
- Section 7: Other accountability initiatives
- Section 8: Sources, further information, and abbreviations
- Thank you
- For your notes