Bourne, M. (1977) ‘Post harvest food losses – the neglected dimension in increasing world food supply’, Cornell International Agriculture Mimeograph 53 <https://ecommons.cornell.edu/handle/1813/28900>.
Hodges, R., Buzby, J.C. and Bennett, B. (2011) ‘Postharvest losses in developed and less developed countries: opportunities to improve resource use’ <http://www.bis.gov.uk/foresight/MediaList/foresight/media%20library/BISPartners/Foresight/docs/food-and-farming/science/11-561-sr15-postharvest-losses-and-waste>.
Labs, W. (2022) ‘Food loss & waste: it’s everywhere in the supply chain’, Food Engineering [website] <https://www.foodengineeringmag.com/articles/100704-food-loss-and-waste-its-everywhere-in-the-supply-chain>
Quested, T., Palmer, G., Moreno, L., McDermott C. and Schumacher, S. (2020) ‘Comparing diaries and waste composition analysis for measuring food waste in the home’, Journal of Cleaner Production 262 <https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.121263>.
United Nations (2022) The Sustainable Development Goals Report 2022, UN, Washington DC <https://unstats.un.org/sdgs/report/2022/The-Sustainable-Development-Goals-Report-2022.pdf>.
World Resources Institute (WRI) (2016) Guidance on FLW Quantification Methods. Supplement to the Food Loss and Waste (FLW) Accounting and Reporting Standard, Version 1.0, WRI, Washington DC <https://flwprotocol.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FLW_Protocol_Guidance_on_FLW_Quantification_Methods.pdf>
WWF (2022) Land of Plenty: A Nature-Positive Pathway to Decarbonise UK Agriculture and Land Use <https://www.wwf.org.uk/sites/default/files/2022-02/WWF_land_of_plenty.pdf>
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities