Editorial: A ‘Just Transition’–a meaningful movement or rhetoric that has been co-opted for other purposes?
Alarcon, P., Diaz, C., Peters, S. and Schwab, J. (2022) Rethinking ‘Just Transition’: Critical Reflections for the Global South [online] <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/362726229_Policy_Brief_Rethinking_%27Just_Transition%27_Critical_Reflections_for_the_Global_South> [accessed 26 September 2022].
Banerjee, A. and Schuitema, G. (2022) ‘How just are just transition plans? Perceptions of decarbonisation and low-carbon energy transitions among peat workers in Ireland’, Energy Research & Social Science 88: 102616 <https://doi.org/10.1016/j.erss.2022.102616>.
Eisenberg, A. (2019) ‘Just transitions’, Southern California Law Review 92: 2 [online] <https://southerncalifornialawreview.com/2019/01/04/just-transitions-article-by-ann-meisenberg/> [accessed 26 September 2022].
Just Transition Alliance (no date) ‘What we do’ [website] <https://jtalliance.org/about-us/> [accessed 26 September 2022].
Nguyen, L. (2022) ‘A beginner’s guide to a just transition’ [blog], 19 May, University of Washington <https://smea.uw.edu/currents/a-beginners-guide-to-a-just-transition/> [accessed 21 August 2022].
United Nations (2015) Paris Agreement [online] <https://unfccc.int/sites/default/files/english_paris_agreement.pdf> [accessed 26 September 2022].
United Nations (2021) Human Development Insights [online] <https://hdr.undp.org/data-center/country-insights#/ranks> [accessed 25 August 2022].
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities