Interest rates in microfinance: What is a fair interest rate when we lend to the poor?
Wondirad, Hailu Abebe
Quality & Quantity, Vol. 56 (2022), Iss. 6 P.4537https://doi.org/10.1007/s11135-022-01320-0 [Citations: 0]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities