Innovation and entrepreneurship: The role of business incubation
Business incubation: innovative services in an entrepreneurship ecosystem
Fernández Fernández, M. Teresa
Blanco Jiménez, Francisco J.
Cuadrado Roura, Juan R.
The Service Industries Journal, Vol. 35 (2015), Iss. 14 P.783https://doi.org/10.1080/02642069.2015.1080243 [Citations: 49]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities