evidence supporting an enhanced role for microfinance in HIV prevention activities. It describes the Intervention with Microfinance for AIDS and Gender Equity (IMAGE) – a South African case study that has been specifically designed to explore these relationships. The paper discusses
the operational integration of microfinance and HIV prevention – highlighting challenges, emerging lessons and limitations in the light of international best practice and several years of field experience.
- Microfinance approaches the bond market – the cases of Mibanco and Compartamos
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What's Wrong with Microfinance?
- A 20/20 retrospective on enterprise development: in search of impact, scale and sustainability
- Microfinance plus for ecosystem services: a territorial perspective on Proyecto CAMBio in Nicaragua