Embedded services – the case of materials suppliers and MSEs in South Africa's construction sector
seeking contracts. Ntinga's approach was to improve the services of existing business service providers and also to identify and publicize the existence of 'embedded services', such as costing and technical advice, provided by materials suppliers.
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities